Wednesday 24 April 2013

Something New...

Decided to give blogging ago, will probably be a complete fail but ah well :] I just turned 21 (23/04) and decided it was a good time to start. I don't have a specific topic on what my blog will be about, bit of everything like beauty, fashion, films & music although I am no expert on any of these subjects haha all just personal opinion :] I have my 21st party this weekend so I shall post some things about that and some pictures :] 

This is the dress that I'm wearing it was a bargain at only £35.


It's from RiverIsland and for my figure it's really flattering I'm a rather busty girl (which isn't good) so it sits really nice and doesn't show any cleavage which was a bit of a surprise but a good one, that is a rule I like to go by if it shows leg then no boobs, and vice versa haha.

My shoes are from Forever21 it jut opened in Glasgow and decided to go have a wee look, but holy mother that place is bright haha they are just a black wedge with a kind of bow at the front, was going to put a picture but they aren't on the website so I will take one tomorrow or add it Saturday with the jewellery I will be wearing also :]

I'm not a rather "girly girl" but a thought cause it's my 21st I would go all out and get my nails done. 
So I think with the black tips it gives it  bit of edge haha also has a kinda Lana Del Rey inspired look to them :} 

Well that's it for the first post hopefully I will have many more to come :]


Natalie xo 

5 comments:

  1. amazing dress and nails *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :] just visited and now follow :]

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love those nails, they give the 'pointy' effect without actually having to shape your nails that way, very clever:)
    looking forward to reading your next post!x

    bitsandbeautybobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah that was the kind of look I was going for :] Thanks they aren't that interesting but I am learning slowly haha :]

      xx

      Delete